A 'track day' is an event where you can take your own vehicle to a circuit for a session or a day or track driving. A 'driving experience' is similar to a track day but the vehicle you are driving is supplied as opposed to being your own and there is usually an instructor riding as passenger giving you tuition. For specific questions about own vehicle track days please read our track day guides:
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?
- What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?
- Are the General Lee doors welded shut?