Yes if you are driving to the venue! No, if you are not. The car must be of a safe standard with no leaks and runs well but does not need to be 'road legal'. It must at least have working rear lights (or rain light) and seat belts. No single seaters or open wheel-based cars are allowed unless specified on the event info.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a General Car Track Day and Open Pitlane?
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?