Yes, prices for extra drivers and passengers vary depending on the venue. Please note the minimum age of passengers is 16 and the minimum age of drivers is 18 with a license. Juniors holding an MSA race license can drive but please check before you book.
Articles in this section
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?
- Will my standard insurance cover me for car track days?