It's not compulsory but it might be worthwhile considering. A day certificate can be arranged and will cover the major damage. Your current road insurance policy probably won't cover you on track. Please see the Insurance page.
Articles in this section
- No Limits Registration and Sign-On Information
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?