The duration a driving experience will last vary from package to package and location to location but typically one driving session in one car is 5 - 10 minutes behind the wheel. There is usually a short wait between sessions where you are driving more than one car and you also need to allow the additional time it takes to sign on and have a briefing. In most cases, the minimum time you would be at a venue is an hour.
Articles in this section
- How COVID-19 is affecting events - important updates
- Adult Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Three Sisters Event Reschedules (24th/25th October 2020)
- What is a High Speed Passenger Ride?