Most new supercars are semi-automatic and have a paddle shift gear box which mean that the gears are changed without the need of a clutch. You are able to drive with an automatic licence in this situation.
Articles in this section
- Keeping you safe on a Driving Experience | Containing COVID-19
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Will my experience be affected by Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Can I Buy Extra Laps?