The best supercars to drive are of course a personal preference but the overall consensus among the staff at Trackdays.co.uk is that the Ferrari 458 is the best supercar to drive at the moment. Any 'platinum' cars in our range will be the most modern, powerful and expensive supercars available.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?
- What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?
- Are the General Lee doors welded shut?