Other than open wheel-based cars, in general, there are no restrictions on the type of car you can take on a track day. On certain events, there may be some restrictions on the type of car, especially if there is a low noise limit so always make sure you read the event details carefully before booking.
Articles in this section
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?
- Will my standard insurance cover me for car track days?