No, the emphasis is on comfort. It will be a long and tiring day, and no-one will be expected to turn up looking like Jensen Button! Remember that safety and comfort are paramount and although a race circuit by its very nature will bring an element of competitiveness, there are no prizes to be won so a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt will be fine. Arms and legs must be covered at all times, however.
Articles in this section
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?
- Will my standard insurance cover me for car track days?