You can use slick tyres on track days but it is at the discretion of the event organisers. If you are thinking of using slick tyres you will need to contact us before you make a booking to check if the event you are looking to book onto will allow you to use slicks. If you are using slick tyres the car must have either a roll cage or roll bars fitted and we suggest that you only ever use slicks in perfect track day conditions.
Articles in this section
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?
- Will my standard insurance cover me for car track days?