Probably not, unless you are very lucky. If you damage your pride and joy you are on your own, and although the organisers will have insurance it will only be for Public Liability. You can get a quote for track cover online by clicking on the Insurance link on the home page.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a General Car Track Day and Open Pitlane?
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?