All riders must provide their own helmet, boots, gloves and motorcycle leathers (a minimum of 2-piece zip-together where the zip is 360 degrees around the waist). All clothing must be free from holes and splits.
Articles in this section
- No Limits Registration and Sign-On Information
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?