Typically six or seven twenty minute sessions out on the track. There are normally three groups; novice, intermediate and advance on rotation every hour. Please see the ''track day guide'' for more detailed information on different formats of the day. The circuit is open for track use from 9:00 am through to 5:00 pm with a break of 1 hour normally at 1:00 pm. Some circuit start and finish times do vary depending on the time of year.
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?
- Can I use my own on-board cameras?