Again this depends on the circuit. There is a legal maximum number of bikes out on the track. Most organisers will not run at this maximum number because it doesn't leave any room for movement i.e. if a rider wanted to move from the novice into the intermediate and the intermediate group is full the rider can't change, so there are normally a few slots left available in each group.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?
- Can I use my own on-board cameras?
- How does static noise testing for bikes work?
- How will a typical bike track day run?
- Does my bike need to be road legal?