Any motorbike is allowed as long as it is in a track worthy condition. You must hold and take with you on the day, a fully unrestricted motorcycle licence or a current ACU licence and be over 18.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?
- Can I use my own on-board cameras?
- How does static noise testing for bikes work?
- How will a typical bike track day run?
- Does my bike need to be road legal?