If you have lost or forgot your licence you can use the online DVLA service to prove it is still valid. You will need to go to www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence and create a "licence check code". Choose the option to share/print your licence entitlements and bring this with you along with official photo id such as a passport.
Articles in this section
- 2021 Track Day Price Increase Explained
- MSV cease all circuit activity until 30th April
- Can I Camp Overnight At Snetterton Before My Track Day?
- Can I Camp Overnight At Oulton Park Before My Track Day?
- Can I Camp Overnight At Brands Hatch Before My Track Day?
- Can I Camp Overnight At Cadwell Park Before My Track Day
- What does dB(A) mean? - Noise Testing
- Track Day Tyre Set Up - Guide
- What is the difference between an open pitlane track day and a track day with groups?
- Can I cancel my track day once it's booked?