Weekend dates are generally much busier and more sought after than weekday dates, with venue hire fees reflecting that increase in interest. This is why some vouchers i.e 'weekday only' vouchers will require a 'weekend top-up'.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Will my experience be affected by Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Can I By Extra Laps?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?