On most events, spectators are welcome and usually free of charge. All venues will have toilets and most will have refreshments on offer but spectator facilities may be limited and unsuitable for children or elderly. We advise checking before you book.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Will my experience be affected by Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Can I By Extra Laps?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?