No. However All bikes must be fit for purpose. If it has a rear brake light then it must be working. The bike including tyres must be in a good serviceable condition both mechanically and bodily and suitable for its intended use on the track. It is 'your' duty to ensure that the vehicle remains in this condition for the duration of the track day, in the interests of your safety and the safety of others at the circuit. Touring bikes must remove any luggage boxes and trikes are not permitted.
Articles in this section
- No Limits Registration and Sign-On Information
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?