Yes. The camera must be secured using a professional 'designed specifically for the purpose' mount. Camera's cannot be mounted anywhere on the rider (including on the crash helmet) or on the top of the tank. The event team/pit lane marshal's do still reserve the right to refuse use if they deem the camera equipment insufficient/unsafe.
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?
- Can I hire leathers for my bike track day?
- Will there be a tyre changing facility at the circuit for bike track days?
- Can I hire a bike instead of using my own?
- Can I use my own on-board cameras?