No, however, if there are extenuating circumstances, we may be able to help you. This will, however, be at the discretion of the supplier you are booked with and may need to be done directly with them. Once booked you are bound by the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Articles in this section
- Three Sisters Events Postponed 30th Oct - 1st Nov
- Payment issues 3rd to 5th June
- Can I extend the expiry date of a gift voucher?
- How to Claim a Refund
- COVID Update / Information
- COVID-19 Updates
- Contact Us Phone Number
- Do you have a Black Friday discount code?
- Can I use my GoPro or Drone on a track day or driving experience?
- What vouchers can be redeemed with Trackdays.co.uk?