No, however, if there are extenuating circumstances, we may be able to help you. This will, however, be at the discretion of the supplier you are booked with and may need to be done directly with them. Once booked you are bound by the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a Black Friday discount code?
- Can I use my GoPro or Drone on a track day or driving experience?
- What vouchers can be redeemed with Trackdays.co.uk?
- How long is an experience voucher valid after activation?
- Do you accept vouchers from other experience companies?
- I have a charity request, can you help?
- Do you offer an NHS discount?
- Where can I find the Trackdays blog?
- What email address does my confirmation go to?
- How does the Price Match Promise work?