If you can't find the confirmation email for your experience, please check your junk and spam folder in your inbox, as email confirmations can sometimes land in there. If you can't find your confirmation email, or if it's been lost or deleted, please contact us to get it sent out again, as you'll need this to confirm that you're booking has been placed.
Articles in this section
- How COVID-19 is affecting events - important updates
- Adult Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Three Sisters Event Reschedules (24th/25th October 2020)
- What is a High Speed Passenger Ride?