If you're pregnant or have a medical condition and you're unsure whether or not you can take part in a driving experience, we advise consulting your GP or doctor for advice before booking.
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT: Off Road Driver Experiences
- How COVID-19 is affecting events - important updates
- Adult Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I find dates for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- IMPORTANT: Royal Mail Post Order Delays