If your foreign photocard driving licence allows you to legally drive on UK roads, then you'll be able to do a driving experience. To check that your licence from a different country allows you to drive in the UK, please visit the Governments website to double check.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Will my experience be affected by Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Can I By Extra Laps?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?