When purchasing an experience voucher, the recipient's (or attendee) name is the name of the person who'll be doing the experience, not the name of the person purchasing the experience (unless the person purchasing is the person taking part, of course!)
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?
- What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?
- Are the General Lee doors welded shut?