When purchasing an experience voucher, the recipient's (or attendee) name is the name of the person who'll be doing the experience, not the name of the person purchasing the experience (unless the person purchasing is the person taking part, of course!)
Articles in this section
- How COVID-19 is affecting events - important updates
- Adult Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Three Sisters Event Reschedules (24th/25th October 2020)
- What is a High Speed Passenger Ride?