A 'Premium Venue' is a venue that will often require a top-up or 'Premium Venue Charge' that reflects that status of that venue. I.e. Brands Hatch is a racing circuit, and costs substantially more for events teams to hire in comparison to other venues that may make use of airfields.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?
- What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?
- Are the General Lee doors welded shut?