There is a petrol station on site in the race paddock which is likely to be open, but if not there will be one-off circuit around 5 miles away.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a General Car Track Day and Open Pitlane?
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?