Most of our driving experience providers offer attendees to complete a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) form when they attend their event. This will usually state that the driver on the experience is liable to pay a fixed cost should they cause any damage to the vehicle(s) while they are driving, unless they purchase the CDW. Event providers will offer this waiver for small additional fee on the day of the event and prices usually range between £20-45. This purchase is optional. The product-specific price and terms for the CDW is usually on the product page, but if not this is available on request. We are unable to advise on the suitability of these products third-party products.
Articles in this section
- Driving Experiences that do not require you to have a driving licence
- Do driving experiences run on weekends?
- What is the difference between a track day and a driving experience?
- How do I book a date for an experience?
- Can I purchase a voucher by phone?
- How do I purchase a voucher online?
- How do I activate and redeem a voucher?
- Do you have a Delorean experience?
- What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?
- Are the General Lee doors welded shut?