If you are booked into an event at Bovingdon Airfield all events are currently going ahead as planned.
The safety of all customers and staff is of utmost importance. Additional health and safety measures have been put in place.
- We ask all customers attending a pre-booked drive to not congregate in the viewing area as previously stated
- As much as we encourage spectators on our normal operational days, during this period we ask that customers refrain from bringing any family or friends who fit into the vulnerable and high-risk category.
- These as specified by the government include over 70s and anyone with underlying health issues.
- Please respect the personal space of others
- There will be no queuing system in place to help with the distancing
- Disinfectant wipes/spray will be available (subject to availability). We recommend guests to bring their own too.
- If you wish to wear gloves during your drive, they must have an adequate grip to handle the steering wheel in a safe manner
- Safety briefings will be held on a one to one basis immediately before your drive to stop any grouping or gatherings
- All drivers must still undergo a safety briefing