There is no difference between an open pit lane and general track day, it is just different terminology set by different circuits/organisers
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a General Car Track Day and Open Pitlane?
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?
- Can I take extra drivers and passengers?