Yes. The camera must be secured using a professional 'designed specifically for the purpose' mount. Camera's cannot be mounted anywhere on the rider (including on the crash helmet) or on the top of the tank. The event team/pit lane marshal's do still reserve the right to refuse use if they deem the camera equipment insufficient/unsafe.
Articles in this section
- Do You Do Motorcycle Track Days At Goodwood Circuit
- IMPORTANT: Bike Track Day Rule Change for 2022 - Back Protectors
- Can I Take Two Bikes On A Trackday?
- No Limits Registration and Sign-On Information
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: New Bike Track Day Requirements from 2021 onwards
- How do Bike Track Day Groups Work?
- Can I Book A Garage On A Bike Track Day?
- Can I do a motorbike track day without a licence?
- On a bike trackday what does 3 groups per hour mean?
- How old do I have to be to ride my own motorbike on a track day?