All drivers and passengers must wear a suitable crash helmet (not off-road style motorcycle helmets) and have their legs covered at all times whilst on the circuit. In the case of open top/convertible vehicles, drivers must wear a full face helmet and have arms and legs covered.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use Slick Tyres On A Car Track Day?
- What is the difference between a General Car Track Day and Open Pitlane?
- Is fuel available at Snetterton?
- Can I camp overnight at Mallory Park before my track day?
- What safety equipment is required on a car track days?
- Do I need a driving licence on a car track day?
- What type of car can I take on a track day?
- How does drive-by noise limit monitoring work at car track days?
- How does static noise testing for cars work?
- Do I need instruction?